GrandCanals, is looking for a high-energy sales professional in our Los Gatos office. This position could be your launching pad into a highly innovative, fast moving, high growth SaaS fulfillment analytics company. The Sales Development/Inside Sales Representative sits at the forefront of our sales strategy and success. This person will help set sales strategy with a team of seasoned marketing and sales professionals, including identifying and penetrating our target accounts. You will assist in planning and executing in a multi-level sales strategy. Primary responsibility will be to generate leads, qualify opportunities, and plan/schedule initial meetings and presentations. In addition, you will assist in follow-on sales activities to get to close. The right candidate will have superb communication skills and be comfortable making phone calls on a daily basis. A background in Inside Sales/Sales Development for software/cloud solutions is a huge plus. Get in on the ground floor and contribute directly to the growth success while working in a fun and exciting environment with a company that highly rewards top performers. Top performers will have the opportunity to transition into inside sales leadership or, AE role, with direct responsibility for revenue generation and account ownership.
- Lead generation through target account selling and outbound cold calling/emails
- Work with Marketing to develop accounts within account-based marketing initiatives and inbound leads
- Meet monthly and quarterly leads and new business closed objectives
- Develop highly scalable sales skills and knowledge of GrandCanals SaaS offering and market
- Demonstrate clear understanding of sales processes and product and service value propositions
- Build a sales/lead pipeline with qualified opportunity and shared close goals with the enterprise sales team to ensure company revenue and customer acquisition goals are met
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Populate data in Salesforce
- Work with enterprise sales team to implement sales strategies
- Provide accurate weekly sales forecasts
Preferred Skills & Traits
- Articulate, professional communication skills
- Working experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and LinkedIn Navigator
- A natural challenger; love to challenge status quo and support with data-driven insights
- Ability to express technical information in a clear, concise manner
- An entrepreneurial spirit; we want you to own “your business”
- Highly motivated and competitive professional with excellent inter-personal skills
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, curiosity, tenacity, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Intrinsic drive to be successful. We are a fast-growing company and need people who will take initiative and ownership to be successful in the role
- Aspire to learn about the industry and impact that technology is having on the market
- Above all, alignment with our company values of going above & beyond, absolute integrity, exceptional reliability, compassionate service, and continuous innovation
- BS in Business or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years Sales Development/Inside Sales for a software company, SaaS experience preferred
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives
- Proven Track Record with New Account development
This is a full-time position with salary, equity/stock options, benefits, healthcare, and PTO. This position will not be filled as a contract, services, or remote position. No recruiters please. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
- Based in Los Gatos, GrandCanals is the market leader in analytics-driven fulfillment.
- Small team with new office in Los Gatos
- Innovative, industry leading product in hot market for big data/analytics to help businesses of all sizes to profitably meet customer expectations in a rapidly transforming ecommerce world. In other words, we help companies that aren’t Amazon.com, fulfill like Amazon.com.
- Fast and agile. No bureaucracy. we’re all about getting things done, fast!
- More at grandcanals.com